- Product Reviews
True (first-milking) Colostrum has been scientifically proven to be the most complete whole food, containing all the necessary vitamins, essential fatty acids, minerals, amino acids, growth and immune factors.
Both conventional and non-conventional health practioners have used this "Natural Food" throughout history.
- 1940's-Colostrum used for rheumatoid arthritis and other disease.
- 1950's-Antibodies from colostrum used to create polio vaccine.
- 1970's-immunoglobulins used to combat viruses, bacteria and yeast infections.
- 1980's-colostral components, such as PRP, used for autoimmune situations.
- 1990's-Colostrum found to inhibit the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.
- 2000's-IgF-1 and other "natural" growth factors used for Anti-aging and enhanced immune response.
Colostrum Children's Chew Benefits:
- Natural Strength
- Dietary Supplement: Chewable
- Supports the Immune System
- Supports the body's renewal process
- 100% first-milking colostrum
- Natural Strength Colostrum
Children 12 years of age and older: 2-3 tablets twice daily. Children 3 to 12 years of age: 1-2 tablets twice daily.
225 mg Colostrum w/fat per tablet.
- Supplement Facts
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 90
I-Supplements offers the lowest prices on TBR Labs and all other Natural Health Products!
Research and Development: The initial process in a procedure that will ensure an efficacious product.
Product support: Well-documented, fundamental science showing that there is merit in using a constituent that is necessary for Reducing, Repairing, and Rebuilding the body.
Quality control: Requires each constituent to meet rigorous testing standards, in order to obtain the desired results.
Microbiology and Chemistry Analyticals: Hard documentation provided by third party, independent labs, which ensures that each constituent that comprises the final, finished product meets the efficacy levels we deem necessary.
Technical Services: The use of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). These rigorous standards drive Total Body Research Lab's commitment to quality. Having the technology to encapsulate raw ingredients, without any unnecessary filler, is our personal GUARANTEE, to our consumer.