- Product Reviews
Isopure's Major Proteins Include:
- Beta-Lactoglobulin (55-62%).
- Alpha-Lactalbumin (19-22%), Immunoglobulin (9-10%).
- Bovine Serum Albumin (6-8%).
- Lactoferrin (.5-1%).
In addition, Isopure is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine.
Each Serving of Isopure Contains:
- (2700 mg) of Isoleucine.
- (6750 mg) of Leucine.
- (5450 mg) of Lysine.
- (4.6 g) of L-Glutamine.
Athletes tend to need more protein than sedentary individuals to achieve positive nitrogen balance. Most recommendations range from 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. Isopure will help you achieve the positive nitrogen state you are seeking.
Serving Size 1 packet
Servings Per Container 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
Sodium 320 mg 15%
Potassium 750 mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 50 g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 50%
Vitamin D 50%
Vitamin E 50%
Pantothenic Acid 50%
Vitamin B12 50%
Vitamin B6 50%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Vitamin, Mineral and Amino Acid Blend (Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Chromium [Amino Acid Chelate], Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Molybdenum [Amino Acid Chelate], Selenium [Amino Acid Chelate], Biotin, Niacin, Copper [Amino Acid Chelate], Potassium Iodide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin K-1, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3, Pyridoxine HCL, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Thiamin HCL, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-12), Cocoa, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame K, Sucralose.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions:For a rich, thick shake, place contents into 12 ounces of water and mix in a shaker or blender. If a shaker or a blender is not convenient, Isopure can be stirred into solution with a spoon. Note: Finished product will not appear completely clear due to addition of vitamins, minerals and flavor.
I-Supplements offers the lowest prices on Nature's Best and all other protein powders & vitamins!
Protein is the most important supplement that you should take as a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness competitor, next to a multi-vitamin. To simply put it, if your not taking in the adequate amount of protein on a daily basis, you will not grow and you are not recovering and your wasting time in the gym.
- You should consume 1.5–2 grams of protein per pound of lean muscle weight. If you weigh 150lbs, you should be consuming 225–300 grams of protein each day!
- Meal Replacement Shakes are a great way to make sure you meet your daily intake of protein and nutrients. You want to also make sure you are eating high protein foods as well, such as chicken, fish and steaks.
- After an intense workout your muscles breakdown, which is why protein is so important! Protein will repair and build new muscle tissue.
- MRP’s are great for people who live a fast paced lifestyle and have trouble getting in meals each day. Meal Replacements are loaded with important nutrients and vitamins so your body easily gets its daily allowance of each. The carb to protein ratio in MRP’s are nearly perfect, especially for people who are dieting.