- Product Reviews
Red Volt by Victory Over Weakness
Do you sometimes find it difficult to keep up with your healthy eating and exercise routine? Maybe you’re just not as motivated as you’d like to be. Or maybe you’re just tired of not seeing the results you want. Whatever the reason, Red Volt may be the perfect solution for you. This dietary supplement is designed to make reaching your weight-loss goals a little easier. It includes ingredients that have been shown to give you more energy, increase your body’s burning of fat, and improve your mood.
With Red Volt, you can expect to feel more energetic and motivated to get your exercise routine in every day. You’ll also notice that your body will be burning fat more effectively, which will lead to faster and easier weight loss. All you have to do is take one pill a day, and you’ll see results in no time! So whether you’re looking to lose a few pounds or get into your dream shape, Red Volt may be the answer you’re looking for. So don’t wait any longer. Order your bottle today and start seeing results for yourself!
Red Volt Ingredients
Red Volt combines a number of ingredients designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits. Note: none of these are studies of Red Volt itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Red Volt. They don’t guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Vitamin B12: An essential vitamin, B12 is important for the proper function of the nervous system, metabolism, the circulatory system, as well as other body processes. Because of its role in energy production in the body, supplementing with B12 can help support normal energy levels.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. ('Anhydrous' just means 'without water, indicating a dry, concentrated form of the ingredient.)
- White Willow Bark Extract: The bark of the willow tree has been widely used in traditional medicine. It contains a substance similar to aspirin and is thought to enhance the effects of some of the thermogenic ingredients in this supplement.
- Ephedra (Ephedra Viridis): Also known as Mormon tea, this species of ephedra is native to the Western United States. The form of ephedra used in this supplement does not contain ephedra alkaloids, which cannot legally be included in supplements in the US. Though studies are presently limited, it is thought other compounds present in Ephedra viridis may have several beneficial effects, including on metabolism. For more information, see our page on ephedra.
- Green Tea Extract (leaf): Just like coffee, green tea leaves contain a host of chemical compounds and research is ongoing on their possible benefits. One of its key ingredients is caffeine, a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. See the studies listed under ''caffeine anhydrous' above. Green tea also contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a compound that has attracted a lot of attention for various health benefits, including weight loss. Though the mechanism isn’t fully understood, evidence suggests green tea is able to promote weight loss.
- Panax Ginseng: There are several plant species called 'ginseng'; Panax ginseng, also called Asian or Korean ginseng is the most commonly used. Among the many beneficial effects of ginseng, it has been found to improve cognitive function and mood.
- Ginger Root Extract: Used as a spice in cooking, ginger has also been used medicinally to help with nausea and support healthy digestion. Some evidence suggests ginger can help suppress appetite and increase the amount of energy the body consumes as it processes food.
- Cayenne Powder: Cayenne and other chili peppers contain capsaicin, the chemical compound in peppers that makes them taste hot. Studies have found that supplementation with capsaicin helps to reduce body fat.
- Theobromine: An alkaloid found in chocolate, it is a stimulant whose effects on the body appear to be similar to those of caffeine but perhaps with fewer unwanted side effects.
- Synephrine HCL: The chemical p-synephrine, found naturally in certain plants, has been found to increase metabolism while lacking some of the unwanted side effects of other stimulants.
- Alpha Yohimbine: Sometimes also called rauwolscine, this is a form of yohimbine, a chemical derived from the bark of certain species of trees. Though it has not been extensively studied, it is thought to be somewhat more potent than ordinary yohimbe, which has been shown to help reduce body fat.
Committed to improving your overall health and well-being using Red Volt & other Ephedra Diet Pills at i-Supplements.com.