- Product Reviews
Zenalean Pro with 100mg of Ephedra
Zenalean Pro gives you a blend of ingredients intended to boost metabolism, give you more energy, improve your mood, help your body burn more fat, and curb your appetite. If you could use some extra support to reach your goals, this supplement might be what you’re looking for.
- Contains a blend of stimulants that can increase metabolism and boost your energy
- Includes ginger root, shown to help suppress appetite
- Designed to help you burn more fat
- Use along with exercise and a healthy diet to help you reach your weight-loss goals
Zenalean Pro Ingredients
Zenalean Pro combines a number of ingredients designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.
Note: none of these are studies of Zenalean Pro itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Zenalean Pro. They don’t guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Ephedra (Ephedra viridis): Also known as Mormon tea, this species of ephedra is native to the Western United States. The form of ephedra used in this supplement does not contain ephedra alkaloids, which cannot legally be included in supplements in the US. Though studies are presently limited, it is thought other compounds present in Ephedra viridis may have several beneficial effects, including on metabolism.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. (“Anhydrous' just means “without water,' indicating a dry, concentrated form of the ingredient.)
- Green Tea Extract (leaf): Just like coffee, green tea leaves contain a host of chemical compounds and research is ongoing on their possible benefits. One of its key ingredients is caffeine, a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. Green tea also contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a compound that has attracted a lot of attention for various health benefits, including weight loss. Though the mechanism isn’t fully understood, evidence suggests green tea is able to promote weight loss.
A meta study supporting this effect
- Green Coffee Extract: Derived from coffee beans that have not been roasted, this extract is a potent source of chlorogenic acid. Some research has found this chemical can help reduce body fat. A study supporting this effect
- Theobromine: An alkaloid found in chocolate, it is a stimulant whose effects on the body appear to be similar to those of caffeine but perhaps with fewer unwanted side effects. A study on the beneficial effects of theobromine
- Ginger Root Extract: Used as a spice in cooking, ginger has also been used medicinally to help with nausea and to support healthy digestion. Some evidence suggests ginger is able to help suppress appetite and increase the amount of energy the body consumes as it processes food. A study supporting these effects
- Synephrine HCL: The chemical p-synephrine, found naturally in certain plants, has been found to increase metabolism while lacking some of the unwanted side effects of other stimulants. A study discussing the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine
- Yohimbine HCL: Derived from the bark of two different species of trees, this stimulant has been found to improve the body’s metabolism of fat. A study supporting this effect
How to Use Zenalean Pro
When beginning with any new supplement, it’s a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule with breakfast the first day and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one capsule 30 minutes before working out or having a meal. Do not take more than 1 capsule at a time and never exceed 2 capsules in any 24-hour period.
As with any diet aid supplement, Zenalean Pro cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.